I came across a fun blog on my Pinterest page and couldn’t help but want to take on the challenge. Since my blog here is pretty new, I thought this would be a fun way to help my readers get to know me with easy prompts to talk about.
For starters, if you haven’t visited my ‘About Me’ page, you may want to check it out: basics on me = Good stuff.
The original poster intended for this to be a daily task, to be completed in just one month’s time. Sorry to disappoint you but that won’t be the case here. I’ll still have my guest posts and other odds and ends mixed in. I’ll come back and update this post with links as I go through them.
I hope you are looking forward to this new adventure as much as I am. Feel free to borrow the idea and comment with links to your posts too!
30 Things to Blog About:
- Start by writing out 20 random facts about yourself.
- Tell readers 3 of your biggest fears.
- Talk about your relationship with your parents.
- Give 10 tips to your 16-year-old self.
- Currently, what are the 5 things that make you most happy?
- What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
- What is your dream job?
- List 5 of your life passions.
- Name 10 people who have influenced your life, past or present.
- Talk about one of your most embarrassing moments.
- What are your pet peeves?
- Describe a typical day for you.
- What are your weaknesses?
- What are your strengths?
- Compare yourself to one animal.
- List your 5 biggest accomplishments.
- What one thing do you with you were an expert in?
- What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- Talk about your 3 fondest childhood memories.
- What super power would you choose? What would you do with it?
- Where do you see yourself in the future: 5 years? 10 years? 20 years?
- Name your top 5 hobbies.
- Compare your childhood family dynamic to how you live now.
- If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be?
- What popular notion do you think the world has completely wrong?
- What part of your body do you love the most?
- What is your love language?
- What do you think people misunderstand most about you?
- If you were gone tomorrow, what would you want to be remembered for?
See you soon!