Over the next several months, I’ll be blogging about 30 preset topics based on this post. Check it out and take the challenge yourself. And come back often to see more blogs from me.
1. When Princess Daddy and I bought our house, we had every intention of being a four person family: Mom, Dad and two kids.
2. I wanted a son first. I have a big brother and I wanted my kids to have a big brother too.
3. I have very few local friends.
4. I actually enjoy hanging out with my parents.
5. My husband was my first (and only) “real” boyfriend.
6. I’ve been blogging for over a decade but only recently turned writing into an actual profession.
7. I feel a sense of complete empowerment every time I go for a jog.
8. I still don’t feel qualified to call myself a “runner.”
9. I am not 100% sure that I don’t want any more children.
10. I recently signed up to volunteer in the NICU to help other families. It was not a completely selfless decision though as the process is actually healing ME.
11. I am obsessed with documentaries and nonfiction books lately. I crave the truth.
12. I only just recently began cooking. I still have no idea what I’m doing sometimes but as long as I have a detailed recipe, I normally make it.
13. My children are participants in a paid social behavior study a local university is completing.
14. I actually have four paid jobs right now; the life of a freelancer!
15. Even though he’s practically an adult now and a full foot taller than me, my baby brother will always be my baby brother.
16. We are about 10 months into a five year debt management plan (think Ramsey style) and are actually AHEAD of the game.
17. I am not frugal. I am financially smart. I HATE it when people say I’m too tight with money.
18. I have no idea how to work at least half, if not more, of the electronics in my home. I can power on and do basic functions.
19. I have a bubble of stale air in my left lung caused by scar tissue from severe pneumonia as a child.
20. I got bangs two weeks after graduating high school because my best friend did it. I have had them ever since. The last time before that when I sported bangs, I was 7.