In an effort to be less wordy and more random, I’ve taken the advice of some of my new favorite blogging buddies and am launching a new fun Tuesday theme… If only I remember to keep up with it.
Short and sweet. That’s all I have to remember. Short and sweet.
1. Orange has her pre-k screening at the end of this week. HOW is it back-to-school season again already?
2. I’ve got a secret I’ll never tell. Gossip Girl here… Anyone remember that show?
3. I feel like a total mom failure for not implementing story time sooner with Pink and Purple but we are a few days in to a new system and it seems to be working nicely for everyone. And they are LOVING books and reading time.
4. Princess Daddy and I are going on a fancy date tonight courtesy of Yelp! A big thank you to Nana Bear for supervising the fun pizza party we are creating at home for the kiddos while we are gone.
5. I just started reading “Louder than Words” by Jenny McCarthy. I am in love already with her as an author and want to read all of her books now.
6. I recently finished reading “Born in the USA” about our very broken maternity care system and plan to write a review on Amateur Parenting.
7. I am really bad at being random normally. How am I doing?
8. I implemented a Summer Movie Challenge for Orange. The only rule is that we cannot watch any movie more than once. We have an “already watched” pile to remind her. We have over 75 kids’ movies because we love them so much so the challenge is not hard at all!
9. We walked to the library two weeks in a row. I really want to keep it up weather permitting all summer. It’s good for my soul. I need constant reassurance that there’s no reason to have an anxiety attack leaving the house by myself with the three girls.
10. I love ABC Family’s “Switched at Birth.”