In an effort to be less wordy and more random, I’ve taken the advice of some of my new favorite blogging buddies and am launching a new fun Tuesday theme… If only I remember to keep up with it.
1. Pink and Purple are giving me a run for my money with naps and sleeping in general lately. I don’t know what horrible phase this is but it needs to stop. Pronto!
2. The Walking Dead is absolutely one of my favorite TV shows and it is KILLING me that I have to wait until October for the new season to start.
3. Kind of the same feeling I have for several of my other favorite shows including but not limited to Grey’s Anatomy, The Good Wife, New Girl and 2 Broke Girls.
4. I picked up a new book from the library today, again about vaccinations. I wouldn’t say I’m “anti-vax” but I am very curious about the studies, ingredients, effects, etc. I want to know everything before moving forward with any additional shots for my girls.
5. I’m kind of in love with Morgan Spurlock.
6. I want to make a shirt (and proudly wear it) that says “Label GMO’s. Because Mom Said So!” (I did not come up with that phrase.)
7. We made homemade chocolate granola bars this weekend. They taste like fudge. Probably not the best idea for breakfast.
8. I’m one of those people who actually loves my husband so much I miss him during the workday.
9. I have less than 3 weeks left to train for the team biathlon I am doing with Princess Daddy. It’s a 5 mile run (just a couple of miles longer than the 5k I trained for in June.) I am immensely nervous about it but training is going well.
10. I am really excited about the new community of women I am connecting with through this blog. I came to WordPress just as a public outlet never really realizing what awesome people I’d meet and befriend. (And on that note, I’ve been honored with yet another blogging award so stay tuned on a post about that!)