1. If you have a smart phone, I strongly recommend downloading “Yoga Studio.” It has a huge selection of preprogrammed in home yoga video classes plus a good 200+ poses to pick from if you want to create your own. I love yoga but am nowhere near coordinated. I get embarrassed in group classes because I stumble a lot.
2. I love writing guest posts especially when other writers give me prompts and questions. It gives me a chance to connect with new audiences as well as write out of my normal comfort zone. Every writer (blogger) should reach out to their fellow “co-workers” and do the same every once in a while. It’s good for the mind. (So if you ever want me to do a guest post, hit me up! I’ll gladly swap you and feature a post of yours on my blog too.
3. My youngest girls will be two years old in just 3 short months. HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN????? Who let them grow up right under my nose? I mean seriously!
4. I am super excited to be attending a conference later this year about organic and natural parenting. No worries, I’ll blog about it.
5. We bought 50 lbs of strawberries over the weekend because they were on sale, like super cheap.
6. I’ve absolutely never liked chips and salsa until 2 months ago. Now I can’t stop eating it.
7. I am very motivated lately to sell off old stuff. Most of this is baby related but really, I’m like anti-hoarding every room in my house.
8. Orange and I had a nail painting party on Sunday morning. I am now sporting gold glitter nails. I’m like a rock star.
9. Only two more days of school this week, then school is out for a long weekend. Happy Labor Day!
10. I am signed up for my first training/shadowing session to meet with pregnant moms of bedrest. It’s a little surreal to be training literally the same 3 months I was in that ward of the hospital.