This post is Day 19 for National Blog Posting Month on Blogher.
Hey remember this post from a LONG time ago? Sorry I dropped the ball on that. I did pretty decent with the first 7 posts but geeze, it’s been months since I last let you in on knowing a little more about me. So what better time than to pick it back up again, right?
Here it is. Five of my Life Passions:
- Marriage. I knew from a very young age that I’d be good at marriage. I know that probably sounds silly but I did. I was raised in a house with amazing parents who were (and still are) very much in love. They weren’t afraid to show affection. I dated very little in high school. I did not have an actual boyfriend until my senior year. I’ve kissed (romantically) only two guys my entire life and one of them is my husband. I value these things. My marriage is important to me above all other priorities. When we said our vows, we meant them.
- Motherhood: I love my kids. I love talking about them. I love learning from them. I’ve been a mother a mere 15th of my life but I can’t picture myself being anyone else.
- Communication: Writing, honesty, opening talking with those close to me.
- Health: What we eat and what we do with our bodies. All of it.
- Development: I believe we always need to be growing our minds and furthering the people we are and want to be. Education for children. Education for adults. It doesn’t have to be formal. Learn in your own way. But just push yourself to develop further, connect with those like you, do things out of your comfort zone.
What are your life passions?
Did you like this post? Please click the banner below to vote for me as a Top Mommy Blogger. It doesn’t take anything but clicking the link and you can vote once per day. Feel free to look around the site while you are there too 🙂