Can you believe I actually managed to have a post every single day for 30 days? It’s been hard. Hard in the good way though. I am actually sitting here a week before this post will be scheduled putting this together. That’s the best part. This challenge has taught me so much about time management and where I can pull focus from to get things done.
Who knew that coming of age maturity was part of a fun little blogging challenge? ha!
So in case you missed the whirlwind of posts over the last 30 days, here’s a recap with all my links:
- Stretching My Mind: #NaBloPoMo Sponsored by @BlogHer
- A Year of Running #10korbust
- Blogs I Read
- Letters From Santa: Help a Local NICU
- Green Ketchup and Why What Your Food LOOKS Like Shouldn’t Matter
- Product Review: Pop Chef by Idea Village
- Bzzagent Product Reviews: GoDaddy.com
- #Movember #NoShaveNovember
- Guilty Pleasures: My Favorite TV Shows
- Cooking at Home is Cheaper, Seriously!
- When In Doubt, YOGA, Baby! Or Is It Baby Yoga?
- Teaching Our Children: You Have a CHOICE
- Myths About Gluten
- The Twelve Pins of Christmas: A DIY Challenge
- Blogging Awards: The Super Sweet Blogger Award
- #MommyConKC Spotlight: January Harshe from Birth Without Fear
- Protect Your Child’s Future
- Review: Reusable Cloth Pads via Pampered Mama
- 30 Things: Topic #8: List 5 of Your Life Passions
- An Update on Our Magical Unicorn Fridge
- Exercise and Marriage: When Fitness Causes Resentment
- Bloggers Overthink Too Much… A Funny Story About the Invisible Bike Helmet
- Product Review: Electric Diffuser from Mountain Rose Herbs
- On the First Pin of Christmas, Princess Mommy Gave to Me… A DIY After Shower Spray
- 30 Things: Topic #9: 10 People Who Have Influenced Your Life
- Pre-Turkey Day #SigningTime SALE
- #WordlessWednesday #BlastfromthePast #NICU #Santa
- K5 Learning – Blogger Opportunity
- #SigningTime #BlackFriday Weekend SALE
- #NaBloPoMo is… DONE! A Recap of 30 Days
If any of the links don’t work, please let me know. WordPress was being a little bit of a pain while I typed this up.